Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Honoring my Dad



Today is January 13, 2016
My father would have been 81 today
my father’s favorite number was 3
81 = 3 x 3 x 3 x 3

Once I was meditating upon my father who died in 1979 (which adds to 35 (which is 5 x 7 and which strangely suggestively  “points to” a few somebodies).  EDIT: see comments below.

So as I meditated upon my father I felt the compelling to draw a card from the Crop Circle Cards deck

I picked –

 

I will always recall that experience… it was like my Dad was saying, “I’m fine son and resting in a peaceful place.”
So a few minutes ago I was thinking of my Dad… today being January 13, 2016 – the day he would have been 81 and I happened to decide I needed to check an account balance at one of my banks.  This bank has a “token timer” which is used as part of their security process.  So with my mind lingering on my father I mechanically went through the protocol to access the account.

The token I was given lasts for 30 seconds.  When I saw the number I felt that “inner compelling” to add up the numbers which I rapidly did and BAM – 39.  I still had enough time to grab the screenshot.


What is additionally interesting is (as I mentioned above), my father’s favorite number was 3.  Note that 13 is the “Death Card” in Tarot and is also the day number of his birthday…
3 x 13 =      yep, 39

2 comments:

  1. How does 1979 adds to 35?... 1+9+7+9= 36, not 35...

    ReplyDelete
  2. 19 + 7 + 9 = 35

    19 and 7 are the two most critically important numbers in this lifetime for me.

    Note that 1 + 9 + 7 + 9 actually equals 26

    One day I will post about the 19 and 7 synchronicity string which happens to be the very most profound synchronicity experience I ever had so far this lifetime.

    ReplyDelete